Monday, June 8, 2009

Romans

So we have been going through Romans in our Sunday school class as well as in our church services. I have really learned a lot and am so glad I have the opportunity to study and teach the book. It is so rich and deep and our discussions have really grown me in my walk with God, as well as my appreciation for His Sovereignty. This week we learned from Romans 5 that God justifies us and then does not leave us hanging. The Spirit is there to guide us through, to make us holy, and then one day glorify us in heaven. I am so glad that He is still working on me, to make me what I need to be.

1 comment:

Aaron Marcelli said...

David,

I don't know why but for quite a while I had this impression that Romans was all this deep heavy stuff and I avoided it. It's so practical and even though it is doctrinal, Paul does an awesome job of taking it beyond application. Would love to hear more as you go through the book.
Thanks for your support too man. I have finished a manuscript for a book I've titled repentance and recovery. I'm in the process of trying to sell it to publishers now.