Monday, December 8, 2008

Dreams

So I have heard quite a bit over my life about chasing my dreams. This past year I read a book called the Dream Giver that talked about following our dreams. But it talked about having one dream and I wondered what happens if you have multiple dreams. Many people, including me, would say that my dream has been to be a missionary in Brazil and that is what I am doing. But what about other thoughts that come into my head. Do I pursue them all? I think that I know my answer, but I just want to hear what others will say.

1 comment:

Jeff Selph said...

I don't think you can chase every dream you have. We have to differentiate between God given and self desired dreams. I've always dreamed of being a cop or being in the Coast Guard. Guess Who didn't give me those dreams! So I can't pursue them. But I have so many other dreams that do not conflicted, but actually fit into what God has called me to do. I'm going to go for them.